CB&I Administrative Clerk 2 in Westlake, Louisiana
Title: Administrative Clerk 2
Location: United States-Louisiana-Westlake
Provides support in all the functional areas of a Human Resources department. Performs Human Resources related duties at the administrative assistant level including general clerical duties, travel arrangements, filing, and answer phones. Performs other duties as required.
- Provides support in functional areas of a human resources department, which may include recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development and training.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Reviews and enters data from standardized source documents into the data processing system.
- Checks source documents and work inputted for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintains an organized filing system for source documents.
- Handles confidential information according to established policies.
- Performs related clerical duties and tasks as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Inputs data into a computer processing system and reviews output for accuracy.
- Generates standard reports for Human Resources or managing personnel.
- Alters query variables in order to generate more complex or ad-hoc reports.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Typically is vocationally qualified with limited work experience.
- Works on straightforward tasks using established procedures; work is subject to review by others.
- Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction.
- Develops knowledge and skills in basic practices and procedures within own area.
- Applies basic technical skills and knowledge to complete assigned work.
- Responds to standard requests from internal or external customers.
- Solves routine problems by following defined procedures.
- Manages own time to meet deadlines set by others.
- Works with others as part of a team
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With over 125 years of experience and the expertise of more than 40,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
Our complete, balanced and integrated business model is unmatched in the industry. CB&I can provide any or all of the major services and products our customers require, resulting in streamlined project delivery and better cost and schedule certainty. Our integrated model gives CB&I the industry’s most complete supply chain solution, enabling us to serve the largest projects in the world.
Job Field: Craft Administration
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Direct
Travel Required: No
Job Posting: Dec 1, 2016, 11:16:56 AM
Requisition ID: 1618099