HCA, Hospital Corporation of America MRI Technologist - MRI - Part Time - Mixed Shifts in West Hills, California
1. *Under the direction of a Radiologist , performs MRI imaging procedures at a highly Technical level using independent judgment. The person in this position must be able to assist the Radiologist during the procedure and know cross sectional anatomy of the body at a superior level plus the use of specialized equipment. Assumes responsibilities for non-technical duties such as clerical, transportation, receptionist, etc.. Is capable of producing excellent imaging balancing quality and quantity while giving good patient care. Demonstrates proficiency in field and is competent according to their license/registry. Performs other duties as assigned.*
- American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technology (MRI)or eligible and Certified Registered Radiologic Technologist (CRT) required .
- Three years experience in MRI preferred.
- California State full license - Radiologic certificate, if R.T (R.) or R.T(N.) RMRIT/MRI is also a certificate this position may have in addition to mandatory requirements.
Title: MRI Technologist - MRI - Part Time - Mixed Shifts
Location: California-West Hills-West Hills Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 01554-3495