Humana Dispensing Pharmacist in West Chester Twp, Ohio
Role: Dispensing Pharmacist
Assignment: Humana Dispensing Pharmacy
Location: West Chester, OH
Schedule: 5:00pm to 1:30am Sunday thru Thursday (shift differential will be included). The schedule will change late in 2017 to a day shift.
Bring your unique talents and perspectives to Humana and help us bring better healthcare solutions to our members. At Humana, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with members, provide professional advice, and enable positive outcomes in a growing organization. Humana’s innovative approach to mail-order pharmacy solutions enables us to outpace the competition, with the well-being of our members in mind. Our innovative Pharmacy Solutions offers a cost-effective, easy way for our members to receive their medications without waiting in line, and giving them back more time in their days to enjoy life. We’re looking for people from a variety of healthcare backgrounds to join our growing pharmacy team and work with people at all levels of the industry. At Humana, you’ll partner with people who care.
Be a part of the Pharmacy world – providing perfect service to members in a growing Pharmacy environment.
Humana mail order pharmacy is seeking a licensed Pharmacist. As a Pharmacist, your practice can take on many roles. We have exciting career opportunities in several areas.
- Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and takes responsibility for the impact of one's actions.
- Executes for Results : Effectively leverages resources to create exceptional outcomes, embraces change, and constructively resolves barriers and constraints.
- Customer Focus : Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
Collaborates : Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Humana's overall success first.
Candidates for this position must have the following skills:
Pharmacy degree from an accredited college of pharmacy.
- Licensed as a PHARMACIST
- Ability to participate in Federal prescription programs.
- Self-directed, but also able to work well in a group.
- Ability to solve problems and encourage others in collaborative problem solving.
- Work ethic that is focused, accurate, and highly productive.
- Excellent communication skills.
Proficient with computers
3 years’ experience in a high volume community or mail order pharmacy practice environment .
You will report to a Supervising Pharmacist.
Title: Dispensing Pharmacist
Location: OH-West Chester Twp
Requisition ID: 169611