Interstates Construction Services, Inc Project Engineer Coop (Spring) in West Chester, Ohio
West Chester, OH, USA
Interstates Control Systems is looking for Control Systems focused Electrical Engineering Coop Intern for the spring semester at the University of Cincinnati!
Interstates Control Systems is excited to offer an opportunity to work with a progressive, innovative, and safety-minded company. As a co-op intern, you will have the opportunity to contribute to important projects that provide real experience and prepare you for a future career. Your assignments will provide the chance to work at various project levels.
This position will assist with the design and development of an electrical automation system. ICSI seeks an ambitious, innovative person with the ability to build value-added relationships.
Qualified Candidates will:
- Be pursuing a BSEE degree
- Have excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Have excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) and teamwork skills
- Have Experience or knowledge of AutoCAD (preferred)
- Have knowledge/Interest in manufacturing, industrial, and electrical control systems
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the design, coordination, and generation of electrical control drawings.
- Assisting in the specification of control system hardware and design of control system panels.
- Assisting in the Project Cost estimating of control system
- Working with electrical superintendents, engineers, drafters, panel fabricators and customers
Interstate is proud of the honors we have received for excellence in project delivery and for our safe practices on the jobsite. We have been recognized and awarded for our work in numerous industries at both national and state levels. We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, focus on the training and development of our team members, and our business growth will provide you with consistent challenge and career development opportunities.
Interstates is an EOE employer and offers a drug-free workplace