HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) - Endoscopy (PRN) in Webster, Texas
· Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for Endoscopy and managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care.
- Responsible for the care and set up of all endoscopes.
- Responsible for setting up all equipment (video, scope washer, etc.).
- Assists the physician with all endoscopic procedures.
- Responsible for motility studies.
- Responsible for EKG and Oximeter monitoring.
- Responsible for the orientation of new personnel as directed by the Assistant Nurse Manager, Nurse Manager or Director.
- Supports the mission, goals and objectives of the hospital.
Maintains clinical knowledge of Core Measure requirements inherent to position. Documents patient assessment, patient education, and patient care activities in the medical record by using terminology that complies with current Core Measure data definition version. Communicates in a timely manner with other clinicians to achieve Core Measure compliance.
Two years Medical/Surgical nursing experience preferred.
- B.S. Nursing preferred.
- Educational requirements appropriate for meeting population-specific needs of patients assigned to the Endoscopy Unit.
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) - Endoscopy (PRN)
Location: Texas-Webster-Clear Lake Regional Medical Center- Webster
Requisition ID: 01533-62224