SKC, LLC Supply Technician in Washington, District Of Columbia
SKC is currently seeking a Supply Technician to manage client property accountability. The individual is responsible for performing a myriad supply tasks to ensure the accountability of all client equipment assigned at each site. The individual must have demonstrated the ability to successfully manage an operation of the scope and complexity of a client Installation Property Book or other equivalent tactical Property Book supporting a Battalion or higher organization. The individual may deploy to support contingency and overseas locations. The individual is also accountable for all aspects of quality control, productivity, and on-time completion of their assignments. The individual will also support the client in efforts to develop tactics for increasing operation efficiencies through service-level improvements and look for ways to reduce operational costs wherever possible. The individual will be responsible for meeting all required deadlines. In addition, the individual will also have specific customer accounts assigned to them and be answerable directly to a government-assigned Accountable Property Officer in meeting individually assigned tasks. They will be expected to support other property accountability tasks as assigned by the client and/or the contract Program Manager. The individual selected to fill this position must be self-motivated, flexible to changing requirements, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have a strong sense of personal responsibility. They will adhere to strict safety rules of operation and ensure they will be equipped each day with standard personal protective equipment (e.g., steel-toed boots; etc.). Because the individual will operate between warehouse industrial environments and office environments, the individual must be in good physical condition (capable of repeated bending, kneeling, and squatting; and capable of lifting up to 40 pounds unassisted and occasionally heavier) and be equipped each day with standard personal protective equipment. As a part of continued employment individual must be certified annually on materiel-handling equipment (MHE) at employer’s site and be licensed to operate all GSA vehicles assigned to the site, when applicable.
- Candidate must be a citizen of the United States of America with an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility and be able to maintain it.
- Ten years of related work experience and a high school diploma or five years of related work experience and a relevant college/university associate’s degree.
- At least two years of the related experience at a level equal to this position description in an activity involved in property accounting, financial reporting, and management of losses associated with property book accounting and Capital assets.
- Possess general knowledge of the Federal/DoD Supply System and MILSTRIP/MILSTRAP procedures.
- Expert knowledge of property accounting requirement as outlined in DoD 5000.64, Defense Property Accountability, and DoD 7000.14-R, Financial Management Regulation, to include how to account for lost, damage and destroyed property.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
- Travel may be required.
SKC, LLC is an EO Employer- M/F/Veteran/Disability
Experience: 7 Years
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia
Date Added: 11/29/2016