Hyatt Senior Sales Manager (Association Market) in WASHINGTON, District Of Columbia
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Senior Sales Manager is a fully competent individual who has experience in the sales process and function of a hotel. The Senior Sales Manager is a career sales professional and a top producer within hotel sales who has demonstrated through performance a commitment and expertise in direct sales.
* Selling guest rooms, meeting space and other Hyatt services to customer groups, managing accounts, and conducting site inspections, solicits and generates business.
* Duties also include preparing and presenting effective proposals, maintaining well organized documentation and reports, utilizes Hyatt systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate.
* The Senior Sales Manager will also participate and may lead event meetings, sales and other staff meetings.
* The Senior Sales Manager also works as a team member with the sales and catering staff and is in close contact with assigned Administrative Assistant and other support staff.
* Solicits, through direct sales and marketing contacts, the most complex accounts, which exhibit potential for business.
* This role may take on leadership functions and assist Director of Sales & Marketing with projects
Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
You're more than welcome.
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment * Refined verbal and written communication skills * Must have 3-5 years of hotel sales experience * Must be proficient in general computer knowledge. * Must have selling, negotiating, business writing and presentation skills training
Primary Location: US-DC-Washington
Organization: Hyatt Regency Washington
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: WAS005403