Architectural and Transportation Barriers Complian Management and Program Analyst in Washington, District Of Columbia
Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board
- 1 vacancy - Washington DC, DC
Work Schedule is Career/Career Conditional - Part-time
Opened Thursday 9/29/2016 (12 day(s) ago)
** Closes Tuesday 10/11/2016 (0 day(s) away)
About the Agency
The Management and Program Analyst, provides administrative analysis of work processes in the areas of personnel, payroll, and budget. This involves analyzing procedures and problems, and recommending alternative work methods to be used.
As a Management and Program Analyst, you will:
- Work with the Director of Administration and the Administrative Resource Center (ARC) liaison to provide technical advice and recommendations to unit heads, the Executive Director, and Access Board Members on preparation and processing of personnel actions.
- Work as the liaison between the Access Board and ARC on all HR related functions. Serve as the point of contact for Access Board for areas including payroll, processing, classification, staffing, and other areas.
- Provide advice and assistance to management in HR related areas.
- Develop the agency's annual training plan based on analysis of employee performance reviews, position requirements, and supervisory input.
- Not Required
- Please refer to "Conditions of Employment."
- Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
You must meet the following requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
Specialized experience: For the GS-09, you must have one year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-07grade level in the Federal service. Specialized experience or General experience for this position includes:
- Applying and researching rules, regulations, policies, and practices to gather facts, draw conclusions and recommend solutions to problems.
- Providing guidance and technical oversight for human resource related actions and answering general human resource related questions.; AND
- Assisting in preparing responses for human resource related issues, management review findings and suggested recommendations. OR You may substitute education for general or specialized experience as follows: You may substitute education for general or specialized experience as follows: A master's or equivalent graduate degree; or 2 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree; or LL.B. or J.D., if related. OR You may qualify by a combination of experience and education. Options for qualifying based on a combination will be identified in the online questions.
The experience may have been gained in either the public, private sector or volunteer service. One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-time work is considered on a prorated basis. To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/day/year, and indicate number of hours worked per week on your resume.
What To Expect Next
You may check the status of your application for this position at any time by logging onto the USAJOBS “My Account” tab and clicking on “Application Status”. For a more detailed update of your application status, you may click on “more information.”
Please notify us if your contact information changes after the closing date of the announcement. Also, note that if you provide an email address that is inaccurate or if your mailbox is full or blocked (e.g., spam-blocker), you may not receive important communication that could affect your consideration for this position.
Review our benefits
We may select from this announcement or any other source to fill one or more vacancies.
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
We offer opportunities for flexible scheduling.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
A one year probationary period may be required.
Must successfully complete a background investigation.
Complete a Declaration for Federal Employmentto determine your suitability for Federal employment, at the time requested by the agency
If you are a male applicant born after December 31, 1959, certify that you have registered with the Selective Service System or are exempt from having to do so.
Have your salary sent to a financial institution of your choice by Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer.
Go through a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) process that requires two forms of identification from the Form I-9. Federal law requires verification of the identity and employment eligibility of all new hires in the U.S.
Salary Range: $53,435.00 to $69,460.00 / Per Year
Series & Grade: GS-0343-09/09
Promotion Potential: 09
Supervisory Status: No
Who May Apply: ; no prior Federal experience is required. This opportunity is also open to under Announcement . Please refer to that announcement for details on open period, eligibility, and how to apply.
Control Number: 451907600
Job Announcement Number: 16-AB-6-P