Leidos eDiscovery Technician in Washington, District Of Columbia
2 Years of relevant eDiscovery or litigation support experience.
Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent years of experience.
Ability to pass a federal government background check is required.
Leidos is seeking an eDiscovery Technician to support a Central Processing Intake (CPI) team with receiving, tracking, and verifying electronic files as they arrive from external parties such as law firms, financial institutions, and public citizens to aid federal attorneys and investigators with their case material. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Logging incoming/outgoing production in an eDiscovery Tracking System.
• Digesting accompanying cover letters and analyze the requirements of the incoming productions.
• Contacting producing parties to obtain necessary passwords or clarifications regarding the purpose of the production when such information is easily discernible.
• Performing virus scanning of the productions off-network using multiple virus protection software and tools.
• Copying production data to designated network locations.
• Comparing production data against established requirements to determine its completeness.
• Monitoring email boxes for submissions via email.
• Scanning small volumes of physical paper as needed.
Leidos is a global leader in the integration and application of information, technology and systems working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the civil, health, defense, intelligence and homeland security markets. The company’s 33,000 diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers in 30 countries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location(s): Washington District of Columbia