FCi Federal Deputy Contract / Program Director in Washington, District Of Columbia
Deputy Program / Contract Director Washington, D.C.
FCi Federal is recruiting candidates for the position of Deputy Program / Contract Director, contingent upon award of contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Day to day functions):
Responsible for contractual performance and compliance of work completed within designated section, or within assigned project(s)
Manage processes outlined within contract and act as a team leader to all direct and supervisory staff
Develop performance and action plans that will be presented to client and internal senior leadership
Ability to successfully communicate with client and internal staff regarding complex process changes
Assist CD in determining financial impacts of any contract modifications
Ability to successfully assist in creation of and implementation of staffing plans to handle fluctuations in workload
Develop process improvements with direction from CD which will be presented to client
Ensure completion of training program by all supervisory and direct staff
Monitor departmental and individual metrics
Solicit feedback internally through the form of satisfaction or other general surveys, focus groups, or one-on-one conversations
Successfully collaborate with internal Human Capital and CD to address employee concerns or performance issues
Assist with development and implementation of plans that monitor all routine maintenance activities that are done in accordance with client’s established standards
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
- Two (2) years’ experience in an advanced supervisory role in a DOJ Mail and Facilities Environment
- Computer skills required: MS Office Suite skills
- Ability to pass government background investigation and maintain clearance
- Must be U.S. Citizen
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company’s goals
Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects and office equipment; use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Ability to lift up to 60 lbs., bend, reach, carry, stoop, kneel, climb, etc.
- This position is performed in a mail operations environment.
FCi Federal is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform substance abuse testing.
Job Title: Deputy Contract / Program Director
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Washington, DC