CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Controller - NonProfit (Outsourcing) in Waltham, Massachusetts
Description Continued growth at Accounting Management Solutions, (AMS), a CliftonLarsonAllen LLP Division, (CLA), is requiring that we add to the Nonprofit Accounting Team. AMS/CLA is the leading provider of outsourced financial and accounting consulting services in New England and the NY Tri-State area. AMS/CLA is the premier provider of part-time and interim accounting and financial management professionals servicing both for profit and nonprofit organizations.
Currently, AMS/CLA is seeking consultants at the Controller level to help with our nonprofit clients' needs. Hands on individuals who are familiar with the budget and monthly closing processes, managing relationships with the nonprofit boards and outside CPA firms are ideal to manage financial functions at client sites.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Managing the complete accounting process, including journal entries, month end close, general ledger, bank and balance sheet account reconciliations, and payroll
- Nonprofit financial reporting and compliance including A-133 and Form 990
- Solid nonprofit accounting and grants management for unrestricted and restricted funds
- Budget forecasting
- Financial operations review
- Complex net asset releases for temporarily restricted funds
- Financial statement preparation
Requirements . At least 10 years of accounting experience, including staff management 2. Previous Controller or Accounting Manager experience with a nonprofit organization 3. BS/BA in Accounting/Finance. 4. Prior Consulting experience desired 5. Experience with Excel and other MS products required. Experience required with one or more of the following systems - QuickBooks, Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree), Great Plains Dynamics, Blackbaud, Abila (formerly Sage) MIP
AMS, a Division of CLA, is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1040
Title: Controller - NonProfit (Outsourcing)