Fiserv Technical Account Manager in Wallingford, Connecticut
If you’re a mobile banking user or pay your bills online- if you interact with a financial institution at all- chances are you’re more familiar with Fiserv than you realize. Fiserv is helping its clients push the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services, delivering deep expertise and innovative solutions to help financial institutions, businesses and consumers move and manage money faster and with greater ease than ever before.
_ About Us_
The Biller Solutions business encompasses the broadest array of bill presentment and payment services in the industry delivered through web, mobile, telephone and walk-in channels.
Billing organizations have been relying on Fiserv solutions and expertise to reduce costs, drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction for more than 30 years
This position is responsible for proactively owning and managing the technical relationship with an assigned set of Agent clients within Fiserv Biller Solutions. The Technical Account Manager is part technical support engineer and part customer champion for a defined group of both pre & post implementations of complex and high profile Agent chain accounts. The Technical Account Manager has responsibilities for technical support, communication and guidance to project management, and is an essential member of the broader account team for their assigned clients. With assistance, this position resolves complex technical problems and answers detailed customer configuration questions. Technical Account Managers develop a consistent long-term partnership with customers to ensure they remain successful and realize the full value of their Fiserv investment. This includes day-to-day management of large, technically complex and demanding customer accounts, developing and executing upon an overarching technical support strategy, detailed issue tracking, root cause issue recognition and resolution.
The Technical Account manager drives customer satisfaction by proactively managing, troubleshooting and delivering technical information online, over the phone and occasionally on-site.
_*Essential Job Responsibilities: * _
Proactively own and manage multiple high-visibility and high- touch customer relationships from a technical perspective
Understand short and long-term customer goals and objectives as they relate to Fiserv
Drive issue resolution using standard process/procedures in coordination with supporting resources
Regularly communicate with assigned accounts, set expectations and negotiate priorities appropriately
Establish and document each customer's processes, procedures, customizations and configuration
Proactively manage, measure and track customer tickets to insure their timely resolution and provide timely status updates, root-cause analysis and strategies to address issues
Recognize and resolve systemic issues to prevent them from repeating
Provide recommendations for product enhancements as identified
Escalate issues as appropriate and apply fundamental troubleshooting skills to issues before escalating to the appropriate group
Recognize revenue opportunities and communicate them to the Account team
Document, track, and support compliance with customers’ Service Level Agreements
Collaborate with developers who may be accessing customers’ source code to ensure changes intended to fix or modify an issue don’t accidentally lead to other issues.
Collaborate with project managers to prioritize and manage software build schedules
Regularly meet with the customer Account Executive, Professional Services Executive and others to triangulate on immediate and long-term customer needs
May travel to Agent Client sites of various Fiserv Office with an approximate travel time of 25%
College Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred and applicable experience will be considered as an alternative to a degree.
Job Related Experience:
The candidate will have 5+ years experience in progressively responsible roles relating to technical services in the software development industry.
• Understand, prioritize and drive resolution of issues through hands-on involvement and highly effective communication between responsible parties at the client site and Fiserv.
• Use project management methodology to thoroughly document, prioritize, track and drive customer requirements and technical solutions for small projects.
• Accountable for all technical issues and technical relationship
• Ability to actively drive problems to resolution
• Ability to create and drive a technical strategy to address customer issues
• Ability to own issue resolution, root cause analysis and remediation
• Sound decision making and critical thinking skills
• The ability to mentor and coach team members
• Expert organization and prioritization skills
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients, management, and peers
• Effective cross-department communication
• Provide Tier 3 support for agent, chain, application issues
• Assist and contribute the coordination and development of training for field personnel and agent clerks.
• Document and communicate problem/resolution and information/action plans
• The ability to stay calm during times of crisis
• The ability to contribute to a team environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill.
Must be technically capable of the following:
• Identify an issue(s)
• Duplicate/recreate issues
• Decipher proposed resolution and clarify
• Verify resolution and communicate to customer
• Experience supporting enterprise-level applications is preferred
• Experience supporting mobile applications and back-end technologies preferred
• Drive results and/or remediation of any PCI or security audit items applicable to assigned Agent clients.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.