HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Client Liaison Supervisor in Wakefield, Massachusetts
Position Summary:The Client Liaison Supervisor will direct and coordinate operational support activities for the Client Liaison staff. These objectives are achieved by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate employees. Working closely with the Director of Administration, Client Managers, and operational leaders in order to ensure client and the Parallon expectations are met each day. Support Parallon mission and values.
Essential Job Functions:
- Establish efficient work flows, practices and procedures for the department.
- Respond promptly to all operational and client needs or requests. Analyze and resolve escalated client issues and/or technical problems in a timely & effective manner.
- Develop, distribute and monitor departmental reports.
- Establish and document guidelines and workflows procedures for Hospital specific tasks.
- Work with Operations and Client Management to identify and develop key performance metrics. Create and provide reports that indicate performance results, problem resolution, trends, and other information required by clients or Operations. This requires extracting, synthesizing and analyzing system data.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations. Respond promptly to customer needs. Solicit customer feedback to improve service.
- Provide staff direction in analyzing and resolving escalated operational, customer and/or technical issues/problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Elevate issues as appropriate and follow through to completion. May act as an individual contributor or knowledge expert for the more complex or difficult issues/problems.
- Exercise judgment and act appropriately within defined regulations, client requirements, policies and procedures for properly handling issues/problems.
- Demonstrate solid leadership skills. Establish expectations, monitor performance, coach and develop, drive accountability and ensure a sense of urgency.
- Hire and retain strong performers. Manage, develop and monitor the Client Liaison staff, both In-house and On-site. Oversee staff compliance with payroll and company HR policies and requirements.
- Partner with coworkers, supervisors, managers and executives, as well as external clients, operational staff and other external business contacts as necessary to perform job.
- Participate in management group meetings as needed.
- Travel to clients as needed, visit staff at clients routinely. Conduct training at clients as needed. Expected minimum 25% travel.
- Core hours at Wakefield office 8 to 5 Monday – Friday. Pending travel for client visits.
- All other duties assigned by management.
Knowledge: *HIPAAcompliance and PHI interpretations required.Working knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle functions, including billing guidelines and payer reimbursement fee schedules. Hospital and physician billing. Must have a strong knowledge of motor vehicle, workman’s compensation, and general liability claims processing. Advanced knowledge of claim processing coordination of benefits. Understanding of medical and insurance terminology. Proficient in Microsoft Office products specifically especially Outlook. Advanced report writing and excel skills necessary. Prior exposure and aptitude to learn multiple Hospital Patient Accounts systems. Experience working with billing and/or claims related database software. Bachelor’s degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience. *Experience: *Prior supervisory experience preferred. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer service or operations with heavy customer contact required *Competencies: *Demonstrated professionalism, analytical, communication and problem solving skills and the ability to act/decide accordingly. Excellent organizational skills and flexibility to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Ability to collect, synthesize and research complex or diverse information. Exceptional customer service and the ability to plan organize and exercise sound judgment. High energy, self-motivated and achievement oriented. Outstanding time management skills. *Physical Demands: Ability to complete work on a computer for a minimum of 7 hours per day. Positon requires sitting, standing, some bending, and reaching. Proficient eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity, sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports. Lifting papers or boxes of up to 10 pounds occasionally. Work is performed in an office environment
Disclaimer:The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required
Title: Client Liaison Supervisor
Location: Massachusetts-Wakefield-Wakefield (WAK) - RCPS
Requisition ID: 26579-125311