Hilton Camp Grande Counselor - Part-Time in Wailea, Hawaii
An Activities Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, promoting, publicizing and facilitating club activities and programs in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As an Activities Coordinator, you would be responsible for coordinating, promoting, publicizing and facilitating club activities and programs in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Teach, lead, and participate with children ages 5-12 years old. Occasionally work with 13-17 years old (during busy seasons). Prepare and set-up activities. Swim and interact with children. Assist with sunscreen application and washroom breaks.
- Plan and create stimulating and educational activities for 5-12 years.
- Register arriving and departing children.
- Maintain cleanliness of facility, including vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, and mopping.
- Assist with menu schedules, serving lunch/dinner and snacks.
- First responder in case of water rescue, medical emergency, rendering First Aid and/or CPR
- Ensure safety of guest(s), patrons, and employees. Report accidents, injuries, and safety concerns.
- Enter pool at a depth of 4 feet on a frequent basis.
- Perform general club duties, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title: Camp Grande Counselor - Part-Time
Requisition ID: HOT043UQ