NYC Health Hospitals Team Leader in United States
MetroPlus provides access to health care services to New York City residents in Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx and Manhattan through New York State's Medicaid Managed Care, Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus and Partnership in Care, an HIV Special Needs Program through its network of participating providers.
Purpose of Position:
The Team Leader, under the direction of the Senior Associate Director of Utilization Management, assists the Senior Associate Director in the oversight of the administration of departmental utilization management case/disease management activities.
- Supporting supervisory responsibilities of clinical and support staff.
- Quarterly audits of clinical staff.
- Investigation and resolution of clinical claims related issues.
- Support departmental training and clinical quality improvement activities.
- Registered Nurse with a current New York State License.
- At least 2 years of managed care experience.
- Knowledge of Interqual required.
- Computer literacy and excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- High degree of diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
Job Title: Team Leader
Location: Metroplus Health Plan
Job ID: 30847
Department: UTILIZATION MANAGEMT-CASE MGMT
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Regular Shift: N/A
Hire In Rate: $45,000.00 (for employees new to HHC)
Salary Range: $51,500.00
Pay Frequency: Year
Source of Funding: General Care
Civil Service Classification: Managerial
Post Date: 2016/10/17 - Open Until Filled