NYC Health Hospitals Service Aide in United States
East New York Diagnostic and Treatment Center focuses its efforts on forming links within its Central Brooklyn neighborhood so that as many members of the community as possible learn about its services and how to access them. Its list of medical services is exhaustive, and includes adult medicine, dental services, electrocardiogram (EKG), Geriatrics, Prenatal Care Assistance Program (PCAP), mammography, obstetrics/gynecology, pediatrics, radiology, Women Infant and Child (WIC) program, HIV/AIDS services, substance abuse and pharmacy.
- Cleans, maintains and or sterilizes assigned areas of the facility by emptying wastebaskets, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming and washing/mopping floors, walls, ceilings, window sills, venetian blind, furniture and medical equipment with appropriate cleaning equipment, solutions and disinfectants.
- Collects, empties, transports and or disposes of debris and garbage in designated containers, relines waste containers with appropriate liners.
- Maintain floors by stripping, waxing and polishing, by utilizing appropriate cleaning equipment.
- Movers furniture and equipment, and assists in the make-up and breakdown of beds, boxes etc.,
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Ability to read and write English and to understand and carry out simple instructions.
How To Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button or forward your resume, noting the above Job ID #, to
Central Brooklyn Health Network Human Resources Department 451 Clarkson Avenue Room T-5th fl Brooklyn, NY 11203 Attn: Recruitment Unit
Job Title: Service Aide
Location: East New York
Job ID: 30841
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Regular Shift: N/A
Hire In Rate: $37,488.00 (for employees new to HHC)
Salary Range: $37,488.00
Pay Frequency: Year
Source of Funding: General Care
Civil Service Classification: Non Competitive
Post Date: 2016/10/14 2016/10/24