NYC Health Hospitals Service Aide-EOC in United States
Kings County Hospital Center has a rich legacy for its pioneering role in medicine. Today, with over 625 beds, our hospital remains on the cutting edge of technology and provides the most modern procedures with state-of-the-art equipment. Built in 1831 as a one room infirmary for publicly supported care of the sick, Kings County Hospital Center continues to be a leading healthcare facility whose mission is to provide care to everyone regardless of their ability to pay. The hospital provides a wide range of health services, and specialties are offered in all fields of modern medicine. More than 200 clinics provide a wide array of ambulatory care services.
- Maintenance of furniture, equipment building surface and floor care.
- Proper handling of garbage.
- Removing and transporting non-regulated medical waste related to Environmental Services assignments to maintain the hospital complex in a safe aseptic and orderly manner.
- Damp sweep and mop patient's rooms, corridors and bathrooms.
- Empty waste paper baskets, trash and garbage receptacles.
- Dust window treatments and clean walls high and low dusting.
- Refill soap, hand paper towels and toilet paper dispenser.
- Strips and refinishes floor surfaces.
- Terminally cleans discharged patient rooms, or after each procedure according to the assigned area.
- All other related housekeeping activities.
Ability to read and write English and to understand and carry out simple instructions.
Follow directions with all OSHA, EPA and department of Health regulations.
High School/GED preferred.
Complete Environmental Services assignments of ordinary difficulty in a satisfactory manner.
Be in good physical condition for moving and lifting.
How To Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button or forward your resume, noting the above Job ID #, to:
Central Brooklyn Health Network Human Resources Department 451 Clarkson Avenue Room T-5 Brooklyn, NY 11203 Attn: Recruitment Unit
Job Title: Service Aide-EOC
Location: Kings County
Job ID: 30867
Department: HOUSKEPING - SUP STAF
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Regular Shift: N/A
Hire In Rate: $37,488.00 (for employees new to HHC)
Salary Range: $37,488.00
Pay Frequency: Year
Source of Funding: General Care
Civil Service Classification: Non Competitive
Post Date: 2016/10/17 2016/10/24