Revenue Solutions, Inc. Senior Project Managers in United States
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Senior Project Managers
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States and Canada. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State, Local and Provincial agencies rely on us to help shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
• RSI provides significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture.
• RSI is a small company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• RSI provides employees with the opportunities to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest technologies
• RSI's management team is fully supportive of work-life balance
• RSI hires only the best and the brightest
• RSI provides a full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays.
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.*** RSI is an equal opportunity employer ***
We are growing our international consulting practice and are looking for several experienced Senior Project Managers who can drive the successful delivery of RSI’s Revenue Premier® Enterprise Management software products for State and Provincial Revenue Agencies. All Revenue Premier® product offerings are built in an n-tier client-server environment using an ASP.NET/C# front end and a Java/J2EE back end on an Oracle or SQL Server database. The solutions are modular, allowing clients to purchase and implement one solution alone, multiple solutions installed in a phased approach, or the entire solution.
Leveraging your strong background in the management of large-scale public sector enterprise software projects you will have hands-on responsibility and accountability for all aspects of the project including development and implementation of project, work and communication plans from architecture and JAD sessions through acceptance testing and knowledge transfer, staffing and workforce management, project financials and reporting, risk identification and mitigation, and scope control.
As RSI’s most senior onsite team member, you will also be responsible for managing client relations, for setting and balancing expectations, for resolving issues in a timely and effective manner, and for ultimately delivering a successful project implementation.
We have positions available in a variety of locations around the United States. Relocation is not required, but you must be willing to travel to the client site for a full 5-day workweek. RSI does provide generous travel packages and a variety of relocation options are available.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelors’ degree
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
• 12+ years relevant work experience
• Demonstrated track record in the successful delivery of high-quality, large-scale ($10M+), multi-year public-sector software projects is required
• Familiarity with transactional systems (case management, financials, etc.)
• Solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and experience applying the SDLC in a project setting
• Hands-on project management skills including the creation of project roadmaps and/or dashboards using MS Project (or similar)
• Experience developing/managing budgets and reporting/forecasting project financials
• Experience mitigating delivery risks, and making optimum time/quality tradeoffs
• Demonstrated success in managing teams of 25-50+ comprised of internal, vendor and client resources
• Ability to quickly grasp technical issues and offer solutions • Experience establishing and maintaining vendor partnerships
• Outstanding communication and influencing skills; ability to drive teams to consensus • Strong client relationship skills
• Desire to lead coupled with a willingness to remain hands-on
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Advanced degree
• PMP certification
• Experience implementing large-scale software projects for Revenue agencies, including Tax, Child Support Enforcement and/or Unemployment Insurance Tax