Fiduciary Real Estate Development Part Time Cleaner in United States
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Organization
Fiduciary Real Estate Development, Inc. is an established Property Management and Development company, who has been serving communities all over for the last 30 years, and we are growing! The foundation of our success is our Teamwork, Integrity and Long Term Commitment to our employees, and residents. Our company's culture exudes a 'work hard - play hard' mentality and we are actively looking for our next team player to join us!
To develop, construct and manage high-quality residential housing for the overall benefit and well-being of our clients, their families and community.
CORE VALUES: We believe that our core values of LEADERSHIP, VISION, PERSEVERANCE, and INTEGRITY are what separates us from our competition and gets the job done the right way.
*SCOPE & PURPOSE: *Responsible for the overall cleanliness of common areas and final cleaning preparation of apartments; assist with grounds duties as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Perform preparation in vacant apartments to ready for new residents within established time frame to include but not limited to cleaning of bathrooms, kitchens, rooms and hallways and shampooing carpets.
- Ensure all common areas (such as bathrooms, hallways, fitness center, clubhouse, laundry rooms etc) are cleaned including dusting, vacuuming, dusting, washing walls and windows, removal of cobwebs and shampooing carpets.
- Perform grounds keeping duties if needed, such as picking up debris and planting flowers, clean dog stations.
- May be required to arrive early, stay late and work weekend to assist in snow removal or “quick turns” when needed.
- Will be responsible to deliver internal mail, newsletters and post notices, to resident.
- Positively promote Fiduciary Real Estate Development, Inc., in the apartment community.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Basic knowledge of cleaning chemicals.
- Good attention to detail; keen eye for cleanliness.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High school degree or equivalent preferred.
- Previous residential cleaning experience preferred but not required.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS & TOOLS:
- Own vehicle, valid driver’s license with good driving record, and auto insurance preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- Inside and outside work in all types of weather (heat, snow, rain, cold etc) and exposure to cleaning chemicals. Must wear slip resistant footwear appropriate for the season.
- Prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying.
- Frequent lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100 lbs with assistance.
Title: Part Time Cleaner - Stone Point
Location: Stone Point