L and L Products Machine Repair in United States
Summary of primary duties and responsibilities:
- All machine electrical installation.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Identify root cause of machine failure.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner. Constantly monitor area for safety hazards and housekeeping issues and work with appropriate personnel to resolve these issues quickly.
- Recommend any corrections or improvements that will eliminate reoccurrence of the root causes.
- Implement approved corrections and/or improvements to machines.
- Follow-up and verify root cause correction to assure permanent corrective action.
- Complete all associated documentation, including work order systems and business management systems.
- Contribute to the plant’s continuous improvement efforts.
- Ensure production & related equipment is in a safe and nonhazardous working order to prevent injury to personnel and/or damage to equipment.
- Skills relative to electronic calibration of in-house control devices desired.
- High school diploma or GED
- Journeyman status and/or 7-10years machine repair experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Troubleshooting/problem solving
- Ability to multi task in a strong team environment
- Experience with PLC’s, HMI systems, process controls, camera inspection systems, robotic controls
- Machine tool electrical
- Fabrication and welding
- Blueprint reading
- Ability to efficiently work within computer systems, CMMS systems
Requisition Number: 16-0011
Post Date: 2/22/2016
Title: Machine Repair