NYC Health Hospitals IT Staff Auditor Level II, Office of Internal Audits in United States
NYC Health + Hospitals is the largest public health care system in the nation. We are a network of 11 hospitals, trauma centers, neighborhood health centers, nursing homes, and post-acute care centers. We are a home care agency and a health plan, MetroPlus. Our health system provides essential services to 1.4 million New Yorkers every year in more than 70 locations across the city's five boroughs. Our diverse workforce of more than 42,000 employees are uniquely focused on empowering New Yorkers, without exception, to live the healthiest life possible. Visit us at nychhc.org and stay connected on facebook.com/nycHHC or Twitter@hhcnyc.
The individual filling this position would be responsible for performing primarily IT related audits. He/She would also be responsible for preparing workpapers, communicating audit findings and supporting the In-Charge Auditor in completing internal audits.
- Perform specific audit procedures or tasks as assigned by the in-charge auditor.
- Conduct interviews with client personnel and performs walk-throughs to assist in the evaluation of internal controls.
- Execute and complete audit fieldwork according to an established schedule, recommending internal control improvements and the preparation of audit workpapers as well as documenting internal controls.
- Write conclusions based on the findings derived from the audit work program.
- Organize work papers to be used in writing the draft audit report.
- Assist in developing internal processes that will enable the Internal Audit function to comply with Institute of lnternal Audit's standards.
- Create/maintain a very positive image of the Internal Audit function by providing value-added services.
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, finance, business administration or a related field of study; and,
- One (1) year of satisfactory experience in internal auditing and/or public accounting.
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, finance or business administration.
- 1+ years of experience in internal auditing and/or public accounting. Finance experience in lieu of auditing is acceptable.
- Good oral and written communication skills, especially with management and clients.
- Exhibit professional judgment.
- Good analytical skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability in diverse work environments.
- Able to produce quality work in a timely manner.
- Personable, with professional appearance and manners.
- Creative, with the ability to express new ideas and opinions.
- Able to travel to and from the various NYC Health + Hospitals’ facilities.
How To Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button or mail your resume, noting the above Job ID #, to:
NYC Health + Hospitals / Central Office Human Resources Department 55 Water Street, 26th Floor New York, NY 10041 Attn: Recruitment Unit
If applying online, please include your cover letter in the same file attachment with your uploaded resume.
Job Title: IT Staff Auditor Level II, Office of Internal Audits
Location: Central Office
Job ID: 31299
Department: INTERNAL AUDITS
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Regular Shift: 2
Hire In Rate: $45,601.00 (for employees new to HHC)
Salary Range: $49,176.00
Pay Frequency: Year
Source of Funding: General Care
Civil Service Classification: Managerial
Post Date: 2016/11/28 2017/05/28