Revenue Solutions, Inc. IT Consultants (Entry level) in United States
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
IT Consultants (Entry level)
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
• Significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture
• Small company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• Career-enhancing work assignments on highly desirable and visible projects using the latest technologies including .NET, Java, and n-tier databases
• Ability to work with and learn from some of the best and brightest consultants and technologists in the industry
• Close-knit team environment with personalized career attention including a variety of training options and a formal mentoring program
• Full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.*** RSI is an equal opportunity employer ***
We are looking for entry-level Consultants, Software Engineers, and Infrastructure Analysts to join our team of IT professionals designing, installing and customizing RSI’s Revenue Premier® Enterprise Management products for State Revenue Agencies. Working in a team environment, you will have the opportunity to gain career-building experience using the latest software and leading-edge development tools to design and develop state-of-the-art computer applications.
Our entry-level Consultants work directly with our clients to customize and deploy RSI's software solutions. If you want to pursue a career as a Business Analyst your responsibilities might include activities such as gathering and documenting system requirements, writing automated business rules, and participating in user acceptance testing and knowledge transfer. If your interests lie in Software Development, your responsibilities might include the resolution of technical design issues and the development, testing and release of software features and enhancements. If you prefer working with Databases, data manipulation and data modeling, we have opportunities available that will allow you to grow and develop these skills. And, finally, if you love overall IT design and management we have positions available providing infrastructure and software build support.
We have Consulting opportunities available throughout the United States but our immediate needs are in the New England region (ME, RI), the Midwest (MO, IN, IL), the Southeast (NC) and the West Coast (CA and WA). We have long-term assignments available in some locations; when that project work ends, you may be asked to take an assignment in another location.
We also have positions available for Software Engineers on our product development team in Roseville (Sacramento), CA where you will participate in the successful development and release of products within RSI’s entire suite of product offerings, including new COTS product development, feature enhancements, and custom product development.
We are looking for candidates who can start anytime so 2016 and 2017 Grads are encouraged to apply now. We’re ready to interview and make offers to the right candidates!
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelors degree in MIS, IST, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, Software Engineering, or related field
• GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
• Demonstrated interest in technology – coursework, hobbies, internships, etc.
• Exposure to technology concepts such as the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), programming languages, etc.
• Strong analytical problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Professional business demeanor
• Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
• Willingness to travel or relocate
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Advanced degree
• Familiarity with one or more programming languages (i.e. SQL, JAVA, C#, ASP, .NET, XML)
• Familiarity with standard object-oriented development techniques (OOD)
• Relevant work experience and/or internships