NYC Health Hospitals HCPPA in United States
East New York Diagnostic and Treatment Center focuses its efforts on forming links within its Central Brooklyn neighborhood so that as many members of the community as possible learn about its services and how to access them. Its list of medical services is exhaustive, and includes adult medicine, dental services, electrocardiogram (EKG), Geriatrics, Prenatal Care Assistance Program (PCAP), mammography, obstetrics/gynecology, pediatrics, radiology, Women Infant and Child (WIC) program, HIV/AIDS services, substance abuse and pharmacy.
- Organizing and implementing outreach activities such as health fairs,presenations and other activities to advocate for HATS clinic services.
- Providing Pre-test, Post-test and follow-up Counseling as back up.
- Collects, analyzes and prepares monthly and yearly statistical data report to be submitted to the Aids Institute,
- Coordinates and monitors partner reporting and process according to DOH standard.
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Engineering, Social Sciences, Health Care Specialization, Physical Sciences or related programs; and, A minimum of two years responsible experience directly related to health care program planning, research, design, operation, evaluation and analysis; or,
- A Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Public Health, Public or Hospital Administration, Health Care Specialization, Business Administration or related disciplines; and, A minimum of one year experience directly related to health care program planning, research, design, operation, evaluation and analysis; or,
- A satisfactory equivalent combination of training, education and experience; and,
- Demonstrated skills in written or oral communication.
How To Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button or forward your resume, noting the above Job ID #, to
Central Brooklyn Health Network Human Resources Department 451 Clarkson Avenue Room T-5th fl Brooklyn, NY 11203 Attn: Recruitment Unit Fax: 718-245-2008
Job Title: HCPPA
Location: East New York
Job ID: 30845
Department: PATIENT ACCOUNTS
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Regular Shift: N/A
Hire In Rate: $41,215.00 (for employees new to HHC)
Salary Range: $41,215.00
Pay Frequency: Year
Source of Funding: General Care
Civil Service Classification: Non Competitive
Post Date: 2016/10/17 - Open Until Filled