Revenue Solutions, Inc. Consultants/Technical Analysts in United States
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
• RSI provides significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture.
• RSI is a medium sized company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• RSI provides employees with the opportunities to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest technologies
• RSI's management team is fully supportive of work-life balance
• RSI hires only the best and the brightest
• RSI provides a full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays.
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.*** RSI is an equal opportunity employer ***
We are growing our consulting practice nationwide and are looking for several experienced Technical Analysts to join our team of project managers, business analysts and IT consultants installing and customizing RSI’s Revenue Premier® Enterprise Management products for State Revenue Agencies. All Revenue Premier® product offerings are built in an n-tier client-server environment using an ASP.NET/C# front end and a Java/J2EE back end on an Oracle or SQL Server database.
Leveraging your strong background in a variety of technical disciplines, you will work with the client to gather and document system requirements, lead and/or participate in joint client design sessions, resolve technical design issues, and assist with development efforts throughout the entire SDLC.
Depending on the specific project needs and product solution, your specific responsibilities might include:
• Working with clients to develop and document system requirements
• Communicating with technical leads, project management personnel, and end users to identify, document, and implement business rules requirements
• Data extraction, loading and transformation (ETL) activities
• Creating test scripts and executing high quality system testing, including complete and correct documentation
• Developing database stored procedures to supplement and support ETL or application needs
• Development of OLAP cubes for analytical reporting
• Writing and reviewing code as part of the team’s development efforts
• Participating in ongoing improvement of systems, standards, and methodologies
• Providing guidance and training to more junior team members
We have positions available in a variety of locations around the United States. Travel/relocation may be required.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES (Not all roles require all skills):
• Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS or a related field.
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
• 3+ years relevant systems analysis/business analysis experience
• Experience using .NET, ASP, or C#; large-scale system work preferred
• Software design or systems analysis experience using SQL server
• Strong SQL scripting skills
• Knowledge of standard development techniques (OOD, SDLC)
• Experience working with clients to develop and document system requirements
• Experience resolving design and development issues
• Strong analytical problem solving skills
• Ability to quickly grasp technical issues and offer solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Professional business demeanor
• Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Advanced degree
• Experience leading client design sessions
• Experience with development/harvesting of business rules and design of applications using a rules engine
• Experience with data warehousing and/or large scale databases
• Experience implementing large-scale public sector IT projects