Danaher Corporation Clinical Applications Specialist (West) in United States
Danaher Company Description
In December 2014, Devicor® Medical Products, Inc. was acquired by Leica Biosystems, part of the Danaher family of companies. Leica Biosystems is the global leader in anatomic pathology solutions and automation, striving to advance cancer diagnostics to improve patients’ lives. The combination of the two companies uniquely positions us to develop integrated patient-to-pathology solutions for the diagnosis of cancer.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the Mammotome brand is sold in over 50 different countries throughout the world. Mammotome remains committed to its heritage of advancing technology for early detection of breast cancer, providing support and education for clinicians worldwide, and offering breast care information for patients.
The Clinical Applications Specialist provides customer support and training for minimally invasive breast biopsy procedures to maximize sales and market expansion in the US marketplace. Conducts in-facility training at customer sites, medical conferences and at Devicor Medical Products, Inc.’s education facility. Other responsibilities include assisting with sales representatives’ clinical development through corporate training events. Creating and delivering clinical and technical resources for customer education and FSO development.
* Coordinates and conducts customer support and training activities in the stereotactic, ultrasound and MRI environments.
* Coordinates training schedule with Department Director, Sales Representatives and Customer Installation Personnel.
* Provides product training live and virtual to maximize product utilization, upgrade opportunities, growth and adoption.
* Assesses customer skill and targets training protocols to customer needs.
* Supports customer training for new product launches.
* Integrates customer’s product knowledge with breast imaging modality.
* Interfaces closely with physicians and technologists to increase procedural knowledge and product satisfaction.
* Supports customer facility accreditation efforts through professional knowledge of accreditation requirements.
* Monitors product performance during conditional evaluations.
* Provides accredited professional educational events.
* Provides Company approved reimbursement information to customers.
* Demonstrates products to potential customers.
* Utilizes company resources and technology to maximize productivity and connection.
* Identifies additional sales opportunities for the customer and communicates appropriate information to assigned Sales Representatives.
* Prepares and participates in seminars, workshops, and convention exhibit activities to include other Sales and Marketing support activities as required.
* Trains New Sales Representatives in clinical/procedural knowledge during sales training programs.
* Develops and launch clinical and technical resources for the FSO and customers.
* Maintains all applicable licenses and certifications.
* Provides unique solutions to clinical customers to ensure effective and efficient product use.
* Responsible for emergency customer service calls from the FSO and customers.
* Maintains activity log and Outlook calendar.
* Other duties as assigned.
General Skills/Competencies/Specialized Knowledge
* Problem Solving
* Interpersonal Skills
* Collaboration and Teamwork
* Customer Orientation
* Business Acumen
* Computer Skills – Proficient web browsers and computer system based tools including Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
* Presentation Skills
* Frequent travel time in car to customer base.
* Requires air travel on routine basis.
* Requires occasional work on weekends.
Work Environment And Physical Demands * Primarily home office and field based (i.e. OR, hospital, doctor’s office, etc.) – variable time spent standing during procedures. * Requires time spent in home office for administrative duties and projects – office deskwork requiring sitting, walking, using phone and computer. * Physical Demands – ability to lift up to 50 lbs. * Accommodations will be evaluated where needed.
Experience * Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Mammographer or Breast Ultrasound Technologist, with extensive experience in vacuum assisted, minimally invasive, biopsy procedures required. * First-hand knowledge of Company products preferred, but not required. * Knowledge of Breast MRI environment with MRI guided biopsy experience preferred, but not required. Education * Certification in Radiologic Technology required. Devicor Medical Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a rapidly growing company, Devicor Medical Products, Inc. is always interested in talented people. We are currently accepting resumes from qualified candidates expressing interest in the openings listed. Due to the large number of inquiries we are not able to accept unsolicited resumes for unspecified or non-posted positions. Our postings change regularly, please check back again.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
To Apply: Devicor Medical Products, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. As an employee of our organization, you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best.
If you are ready for this challenge, complete the on-line application and submit your resume for consideration. If your background and skills are suitable for consideration for this position, you will be contacted for further information.
Devicor Medical Products, Inc. pays salaries commensurate with market value, and provides exceptional benefits.
Devicor Medical Products, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Disability, Vet, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-United States
Req ID: MAM000303