Buck Consultants, LLC. Buck Consultants - Associate Retirement Valuation Center in United States
Title: Buck Consultants - Associate Retirement Valuation Center
Location: United States
Job Number: 16031767
Within Xerox, Buck Consultants brings the full spectrum of human resource, benefits, and healthcare consulting to our advisory, technology, and administration solutions. Here you’ll discover an innovative, high-energy environment that inspires top achievement. As a prestigious highly successful leader in providing employee benefit, actuarial, outsourcing and HR management consulting services, we have the strong resources, solid reputation and global reach to enrich your work life and enhance your career.
Job Title: Associate, Global Valuation Center
Summary: Works on a variety of client service projects within the benefits administration center for the GVC (Global Valuation Center), under the supervision of more experienced consultants and with appropriate client contact. These services include client call center, calculations of retirement plan benefits, preparation of employee benefit statements and supporting actuarial clients of the GVC as requested, all at the level appropriate to the individual’s knowledge and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare benefit certifications and retirement application packets for each assigned client accurately and within requested or required timeframe.
• Communicate directly with the client to provide deliverables or other requested information with assistance from senior staff, if applicable.
• Work under the direction of more senior staff on project assignments.
• Handle routine administrative functions and assist with client administrative issues.
• Assist with the monthly billing of work completed within the unit.
• Assist with regulatory compliance filings and required participant notices.
• Develop broader understanding of benefit programs and operations.
• Participate in special projects or assignments as instructed by supervisor.
• Attain billable hours objective (apply acquired skills in client-productive ways).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 0 to 1 years of total related experience.
• Proven track record academically. Extracurricular
activities a plus.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good computer skills.
• Self-starter and good problem solving skills.
• Good listening skills and able to take direction well.
• Communicative and takes initiative.
• Good organizational skills.
• Ability to work on a team.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox should contact (in the US) email@example.com
Job: Buck Consulting-NonActuarial
Virtual/work from home? No