NYC Health Hospitals Aso Dir. Hosp in United States
Kings County Hospital Center has a rich legacy for its pioneering role in medicine. Today, with over 625 beds, our hospital remains on the cutting edge of technology and provides the most modern procedures with state-of-the-art equipment. Built in 1831 as a one room infirmary for publicly supported care of the sick, Kings County Hospital Center continues to be a leading healthcare facility whose mission is to provide care to everyone regardless of their ability to pay. The hospital provides a wide range of health services, and specialties are offered in all fields of modern medicine. More than 200 clinics provide a wide array of ambulatory care services.
- Provides effective leadership for activities necessary to ensure compliance with requirements under the laboratory's quality management system (Quality Plan).
- Provides leadership in the development of staff training programs and competence assessment programs; assures effectiveness of training programs.
- Monitors laboratory compliance with requirements of the quality management system (Quality Plan) and other regulatory and accrediting authorities.
- Functions as a Pathology Department resource for document review.
- Communicates requirements for the quality management system (Quality Plan), quality maintenance activities, and quality improvement iniatives.
- Provides support to laboratory sections for the maintenance of the quality management system (Quality Plan).
- Addresses issues or situations that require immediate or additional attention and informs appropriate leadership of such situation.
- A Master’s Degree in Art or Science with a specialization in Hospital Administration, Health Care Administration, Administrative Medicine or in Public Health when conferred for a program in hospital administration from an approved college or university; and,
- Four years of administrative experience and background at responsible management and administrative levels; or,
- An equivalent combination of training, educational background and experience in related fields and educational disciplines; and,
- Knowledge of fundamentals of hospital organization, administration and standards, regulations and laws applicable to hospital operations. Knowledge of principles of business and personnel administration, management functions and support service functions and ability to direct and supervise personnel.
How To Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button or forward your resume, noting the above Job ID #, to:
Central Brooklyn Health Network Human Resources Department 451 Clarkson Avenue Room T-5 Brooklyn, NY 11203 Attn: Recruitment Unit
Job Title: Aso Dir. Hosp
Location: Kings County
Job ID: 30880
Department: BLOOD STORAGE&PROC; - MGMT
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Regular Shift: N/A
Hire In Rate: $59,509.00 (for employees new to HHC)
Salary Range: $64,175.00
Pay Frequency: Year
Source of Funding: General Care
Civil Service Classification: Managerial
Post Date: 2016/10/18 2016/10/25