Honeywell Deputy Manager Design in India
Responsible for complex design work, such as packaging, stackup, complex model.
Leads design on new product lines or application development projects. Support design work related to those projects.
Takes initiative to solve design issues. Solves customer/supplier issues with minimal guidance.
Follow Design Work Request (DWR) process for documenting design tasks.
Applies design standards and GD&T on Turbocharger products.
Applies engineering principles on development projects (i.e. casting, machining).
Proficient in design methodologies and tools; encourages others in new methods and tools.
Makes presentations to customer about project design. Contacts with customer and suppliers to make project move ahead as scheduled.
Interacts with peers to resolve day to day issues.
Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical Engineering or related
46 years relevant experience in mechanical engineering
- Strong design skills in mechanical parts and components
- Experience in manufacturing process, such as casting, machining, stamping
- Strong knowledge about GD&T and its application
- Proficient in CATIA - 3D/2D design software
- Good plan and schedule management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Technology exchange capabilities with customers, suppliers and management team
- Team work spirit
Title: Deputy Manager Design
Requisition ID: 00336675