Citi Cash & Trade Proc Analyst 2 in Bahamas, The
Primary Location: Bahamas
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17055412
The Alternative Investment Operations team is responsible for facilitating investments in Hedge, Private Equity and Real Estate funds for CPB, PWM, CPII and GCG businesses. The group works closely with Bankers and FA’s, Fund administrators, and the funds themselves in order to perform its functions and provide a superior client experience. The Alternative Investment product is a key, strategic offering for Citi. The group currently supports and maintains over 10,000 positions across over 100 funds.
• Receive and process transactions, including; subscriptions, contributions, distributions, redemptions, and transfers, for Private Equity, Real Estate and Hedge Fund offerings.
• Ensure transactions processed are accurately reflected on reporting systems and statements.
• Receive pricing from various administrators and update product processor across all funds.
• Track revenue, match actual cash receipts against expected accruals and communicate discrepancies to Finance and Product.
• Work closely with Internal and external administrators to gather required data and ensure transactions are executed on time and accurately.
• Work closely with Banking and Product teams, Investment Counselors, Portfolio Managers, Client Reporting, Performance and Finance to facilitate investments, resolve issues and address inquires.
• Participate in implementing system enhancements by writing and executing test scripts.
• Participate in implementing new processes to support Product and Business Line requirements.
• Work on ad-hoc assignments benefitting departmental initiatives.
• Monitor and resolve various reconciliation breaks.
• Supervise Junior team members
Degree and major if applicable: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Accounting/Banking & Finance. 5+ years experience in bank operations/mutual funds.
Excellent communication skills, verbally and writing.
• Proficiency in dealing with systems/PC’s and computer terminals. Word, Excel, Internet,
• Excellent communication skills, verbally and writing.
• Superior analytical skills.
• Thorough understanding of Operational flows and related risks.
• Problem solving
• Excellent interpersonal skills.