Saint Francis Health System Companion, Patient in Tulsa, Oklahoma
67060 - PATIENT CARE SITTERS
This is an ECB, Variable position and is NOT eligible to receive benefits and does not guarantee hours
The Patient Companion sits with patients that are on suicide precautions, have eating disorders, have an Adult Detention Order or are of harm to themselves or others.
- Observe and report patient activities to nursing staff
- No previous experience required
- Shift differentials paid for evenings, nights and weekends
- Paid training
- Must be available 7:45 am - 4:30 pm on September 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th for training class
- This is an ECB position with variable hours and is NOT eligible for benefits
- Must be willing to work overnights one shift per month
- Application and interview are required for consideration
High School Diploma or GED.
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification:
0 - 6 months related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Effective communication and interpersonal skills.