Mahle Electrical Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) in Troy, Michigan
We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 75.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 16 major development locations.Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically.
Electrical Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE)
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Lead and support supplier APQP and PPAP activities to ensure all deliverables are being fulfilled from design to launch
- Perform supplier quality systems and process audits and lead Supplier Improvement/Development Programs
- Establish close relationships with assigned suppliers and actively drive continuous improvement activities
- Initiate and follow-up on corrective actions and verify effectiveness on-site
- Participation in launch teams, lead and coordinate APQP/PPAP deliverables for purchased components within the supplier quality group
- Team up with engineering and supplier to alleviate discrepancies in product specifications and evaluate cost reduction opportunities
- Work environment, which is characterized by an agreeable teamwork atmosphere, clear structures, direct approaches, and open dialog
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of Engineering experience with at least 2 years previous experience in supplier quality or quality engineering within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Semiconductor, Electronics/Electromechanical manufacturing processes. Knowledge in HVAC Actuator or BLDC/DC motor production is a plus
- Strong technical, engineering and communication skills in an global automotive environment
- Hands-on mentality with a proactive approach to identify and avoid problems in an early stage
- Solid understanding of APQP/PPAP, Process Control Plan, SPC, GD&T, Corrective Actions Processes; PFMEA, GR&R, working knowledge of TS16949 and ISO 9001:2000 methodologies
- Solid organizational and project management skills and demonstrated effectiveness to lead and collaborate with cross-functional/global teams. Strong drive to complete assignments on time in order to ensure flawless series production launches.
- Flexibility to travel up to 30% (national/international)
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.
Mr. Ryan Robb is available to answer any questions at email@example.com.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled