HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Vascular Technologist in Trinity, Florida
Medical Center of Trinity is a 288 bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital (main campus) strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties. Medical Center of Trinity clinical and acute-care programs include: Emergency Care, Heart & Vascular, including Open Heart Surgery, Spine & Orthopedics, Cancer Care and Women's Health & Obstetrics. Medical Center of Trinity has received Chest Pain Center with PCI accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC). The hospital has also been designated as an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center and has been named a recipient of the 2014 Women’s Choice Award as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Emergency Care.
Medical Center of Trinity is recognized among the nation’s Top Performers on four key quality measures - heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care by The Joint Commission— the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. The Cancer Care program is an Accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com.
- This position is PRN.
- Current Ultrasound and Vascular Registry required.
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support through the American Heart Association required.
- Minimum two years' experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: Vascular Technologist
Location: Florida-Trinity-Medical Center of Trinity
Requisition ID: 00146-6035