Comcast Analyst 3, Prodt Sales Suppt & Analysis in Trevose, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for developing sales strategies through analysis for Product
Sales Support Manager and makes recommendations that will maximize
revenue and meet clients' needs. Provides analytical and statistical
support and prepares analysis of sales forecasts, sales reports, and
analysis of variances versus budget forecast. Has in-depth experience,
knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work
priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Evaluates sell-out levels and make proactive recommendations to
maximize revenue from available inventory and in a manner that serves
- Conducts analyses of inventory, rate, and sales practices to develop
sales product efficiencies.
- Coordinates the flow of information and communication between Sales,
Sales Support, and Traffic departments.
- Leads and mentors Sales Support Representatives to help facilitate the
completion of accurate work. Provides oversight to overall sales
support processes and offer necessary guidance.
- Assists with the training and mentoring of new and existing Product Support Analysts on all sales related procedures and paperwork requirements
-Provides weekly, monthly and annual reports
-Provides special reports and analyses to support the business as necessary
-Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information to help drive data-based strategic decision making
-Provides analytical support of actual results against budget and feasibility of proposed business strategies
-Keeps abreast of sales strategies, trends, initiatives, and best
practices within the Company and competitive landscape.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
-Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Proficiency in SQL & Excel required
-Visual Basic knowledge preferred
-Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Experience in forecasting, budgeting, and data analysis required
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer