General Motors Manufacturing Engineer - MAN0021331 in Toledo, Ohio
Manufacturing Process Eng
Work is of a technical nature with decisions made within the limits of general practices, policies and standards. Work involves complex manufacturing problems including the need to troubleshoot equipmentand follow issues to resolve. Responsible for equipment related to the manufacturing process. Use of independent judgment required. May involve training others and assigning work to a small group of employees.
•Analyzes and implements product or machinery designs for best method for manufacturing processes
•Proposes and evaluates the processes for equipment in assigned area
•Directs the design, development, and/or improvement of manufacturing processes for assigned area
•Regular contact with others outside the work group
•May evaluate or monitorexpenditures for processes and/or equipment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status.
• Strong technical knowledge and ability in process engineering disciplines
• Strong knowledge and ability to implement GMS principles
• Demonstrate excellent level of analytical ability, communication and interpersonal skills required to build relationships with team members and customers to solve problems and resolve issues.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and difficult projects and assignments with high level of autonomy and accountability for results
• Demonstrates initiative by reaching beyond work assigned to improve output and/or help others
• Proven ability in project management skills
• College degree with major in engineering or equivalent training/experience