CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Administrative Assistant - Client Serving in Toledo, Ohio
We are seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant for our * Toledo* office. This position provides administrative and client service support and ensures that timely and courteous service is provided to all clients and firm personnel. This position requires the flexibility to work on average 35 - 40 hours per week November through April with reduced hours May through October.
Specific duties include:
- Assemble and tax returns and process extensions as needed.
- Organize, scan and process tax documents and reports.
- Perform full administrative duties including memorandums and engagement letters, correspondence, documents and reports, usually from rough draft, and edit for grammar, punctuation, and spelling as needed.
- Prepare, in draft form, routine correspondence as requested and organize workload to comply with deadlines and priorities established by the principals.
- Maintain a working knowledge/competency of appropriate systems applications utilized by firm, including Word, Adobe, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Communicate messages to staff to resolve client questions on a timely basis.
- Reception: Receives and directs clients and visitors in a friendly, professional manner. Keeps reception area and conference room(s), clean, organized and prepared for client visits. Answers and directs/transfers all incoming phone calls and faxes using a multi-line telephone system. Answers routine client inquiries.
- Perform routine clerical tasks including scanning and data entry and mailroom duties.
- Assist in housekeeping necessary to maintain an efficiently operating office, which is presentable and comfortable to clients.
- Work as a team player in meeting the needs of the office personnel.
- Other miscellaneous administrative/clerical projects as requested.
- Previous administrative experience preferred
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills, presenting a professional image of the firm in a courteous manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize and organize various job tasks
- Positive attitude and great customer service skills
ABOUT OUR FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1087
Title: Administrative Assistant - Client Serving