HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse PRN - TOSH, Nursing* in Thousand Oaks, California
Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center – HCA
Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center is a licensed 404 bed acute care facility. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, Los Robles Hospital has the only Level III Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency Room in both Los Angeles and Ventura counties coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating.
In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both counties as a STEMI designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a certified Primary Stroke Center. With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the community’s most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care.
Mission: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve.
Vision: We are committed to being the community's most trusted resource for health, and a regional destination for care.
/ Job Summary: / Registered Nurse II, 12 hour Straight, Nights 7 p.m.-7 a.m Performs direct patient care through utilization of the nursing process in accordance with the California Nurse Practice Act, physician orders, hospital policies and procedures, and established professional standards. The RN is responsible and accountable for the delivery of safe, competent care either through direct delivery of that care or appropriate delegation and for performance improvement and quality initiatives as appropriate.
Position is located at our Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital Campus.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
- Current RN license by the Board of Nurse Examiners State of California.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider or American Red Cross Professional Rescuer CPR Card.
- Current ACLS & BLS certification.
- Minimum of one-year current/recent acute care experience and telemetry experience required.
- 2 years Med-Surg and Telemetry and Orthopedic experience preferred.
- Minimum passing score of 80% on the Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center EKG exam upon hire or transfer.
Title: Registered Nurse PRN - TOSH, Nursing*
Location: California-Thousand Oaks-Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital, A Campus of Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00048-7366