HCA, Hospital Corporation of America FNS Worker PRN in Thornton, Colorado
Food and Nutrition Service Worker - Prn
Are you ready to start an exciting career in the food service industry? Our rapidly expanding nutrition team at North Suburban Medical Center is seeking energetic, personable workers to help us provide service excellence.
Enjoy working in a progressive healthcare workplace with a dedicated team who provide nutritional and dietary services to our patients, visitors and staff.
We offer: * Opportunities to grow and advance * Positive team environment * Competitive compensation plan * Flexible scheduling * State of the art facility Apply today to become a part of our team!
The Food and Nutrition Service Worker is responsible for:
* Deliver all trays and other items including nourishment’s to patients and return all used trays, to the dish area.
* Ensure proper sanitation of all dishes, flatware, trays, pots and pans, utensils, from the cafeteria, patient, doctors dining, and catered functions.
* Assemble trays when necessary.
* Communicate to the patient about room service and assist with ordering if necessary.
This is an entry level position. Requirements:
- Ability to work in a fast paced atmosphere.
- Organizational skills and customer service skills are a must.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Applies basic skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position. Please apply today.
Title: FNS Worker PRN
Location: Colorado-Thornton-North Suburban Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03192-58241