Masco Corporation Sr. HR Administrator in Taylor, Michigan
Masco Corporation (NYSE:MAS) is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of brand-name products for the home improvement and building product markets. Masco is also a leading provider of a variety of building products and services. Our home products include faucets, kitchen and bath cabinets, paints and stains, bath and shower units, spas, showering and plumbing specialties, windows and decorative hardware. We have market leading brands in architectural coatings (Behr®, KILZ®), windows (Milgard®, Griffin®, Premier®), plumbing (Delta®, Hansgrohe®, Axor®, Brizo®, Bristan®, BrassCraft®, Cobra®), cabinetry (KraftMaid®, Merillat®, Quality®, Moores®), bathing (Aqua Glass®, American Shower & Bath®, Huppe®), and home hardware and other specialty products (Arrow®, Hot Springs Spas®, Brainerd®, Liberty Hardware®). For more information on the Masco family of brands, visit www.masco.com .
The Sr. HR Administrator will manage the day-to-day administrative activities in support of the Human Resources - Talent Management team. The successful candidate has extensive experience managing a broad range of administrative tasks and projects, and will serve as a central resource for the department. The Sr. HR Administrator will exercise initiative, independent judgment, diplomacy, and have a service-oriented attitude, while utilizing discretion and appropriate judgment regarding sensitive and/or confidential matters.
• Organize the activities of the team and provide administrative support using independent judgment, discretion and diplomacy.
• Provide administrative support in the implementation of annual and ad-hoc human resources programs
• Support the Executive and Masco Corporate talent acquisition process via the applicant tracking system. This includes scheduling interviews, conducting background checks, preparing offers of employment, etc.
• Assist with campus recruitment initiatives, including but not limited to, posting job opportunities with universities/colleges, coordinating career fair registrations and coordinating promotional items.
• Prepare, analyze and maintain various HR reports, measures and statistics (i.e. Performance Management tracking, candidate experience reviews, exit interviews etc.)
• Develop materials such as presentations, reports and communications/correspondence, including deciding on or recommending content by identifying required information, researching background information and gathering it from appropriate sources.
• Assist in the coordination of meetings, training sessions and interviews, which may include ordering food, writing/copying agendas and materials, and confirming meeting room space.
• Coordinate travel arrangements for the team and prospective job candidates, monitoring them to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy.
• Manage financial transactions related to purchasing, inventory, and expense reports.
• Perform general administrative tasks such as photocopying, invoice coding and processing, mail/courier distribution, maintain organizational charts and general administrative files.
• Manage and update HR material on the company intranet.
• Maintain appropriate file systems both electronic and paper.
• Maintain and order office supplies and monitor inventory.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 5+ years of administrative experience
• Intermediate computer skills required in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook), working knowledge of MS Office Visio and SharePoint
• Working knowledge of Workday and Kenexa HR systems preferred
• Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
• Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; in one on one or group situations
• Strong interpersonal skills; proven capacity to communicate clearly
• Ability to think critically and to make sound decisions
• Proven track record of handling sensitive information with the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality
Masco is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a culture that supports our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Job Posting Category: Corporate, Human Resources
Business Unit: Masco Corporation
Posting Partner: #CB, #MONS-MASCO