HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Vascular Technologist in Tampa, Florida
Memorial Hospital of Tampa, a member of HCA West Florida Division, has been providing comprehensive healthcare services for residents of south Tampa for more than 40 years. The 183-bed acute care hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission and provides 24-hour Emergency Care, Behavioral Healthcare, Cardiovascular Services, General Surgery and Imaging & Diagnostic Services. Other specialized services include an accreditedDiagnostic Sleep Lab, Digestive Health, Digital Mammography, Health 4 Seniors, Interventional Radiology,Inpatient & Outpatient Physical Rehabilitation, Robotic Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Speech & Language Services, Weight Loss/Bariatric Surgery, Women’s Health, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com.
- Vascular and general US technologist needed to cover PTO, weekends and on call.
- Current Ultrasound and Vascular Registry required.
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support through the American Heart Association.
- Minimum two years' experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: Vascular Technologist
Location: Florida-Tampa-Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Requisition ID: 26537-3770