HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Vascular Technologist in Tampa, Florida
Tampa Community Hospital is located in the Tampa Bay area along Florida's Gulf Coast. For more than 35 years, our 201-bed hospital has served northwest Hillsborough and northeast Pinellas counties with comprehensive medical, diagnostic, surgical and emergency services. We are committed to providing high-quality healthcare with a focus on customer service through amenities that include all private rooms and room service. With a team of 500 dedicated employees and more than 300 physicians on staff, our hospital is equipped with the expertise to provide a wide array of health services. Our medical staff includes skilled, board-certified physicians representing dozens of medical specialties. Through the delivery of compassionate healthcare, you will see the desire to help others in the hearts and minds of our caring and experienced nurses, medical technicians and support staff.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com
- This position is PRN and does require call.
- Vascular Tech with experience in general US and IR.
- Current Ultrasound and Vascular Registry required.
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support through the American Heart Association required.
- Minimum two years' experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: Vascular Technologist
Location: Florida-Tampa-Tampa Community Hospital
Requisition ID: 26535-3872