HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Float Pool RN - Memorial Hospital of Tampa - Registered Nurse ACT II, Nights in Tampa, Florida
Memorial Hospital of Tampa is a 183-bed facility located in the heart of South Tampa. South Tampa is considered by many Tampa residents to be the affluent and hip epicenter of Tampa. The neighborhoods of SoHo, Hyde Park, Bayshore Davis Island, Palma Ceia, make up the South Tampa area. Memorial Hospital is comfortably located in this area of the city and boasts a friendly small community hospital feel backed by HCA career growth opportunities, generous salary and benefits and the resources needed to offer the best care to our patients by supporting our nursing staff.
RN Float Pool staff will be assigned to designated units throughout the hospital based upon the daily staffing needs of the facility. The RN will only be floated to areas for wich they are qualified and competent.
- Current licensure as an RN in the State of Florida.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider and ACLS through the American Heart Association.
- Prefer a minimum of one year prior Telemetry/PCU Nursing experience.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50
Title: Float Pool RN - Memorial Hospital of Tampa - Registered Nurse ACT II, Nights
Location: Florida-Tampa-Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Requisition ID: 26537-3754