HCA, Hospital Corporation of America FANS Clerk/Cashier - Full-time Nights in Tamarac, Florida
University Hospital & Medical Center Tamarac, FL
At University Hospital and Medical Center, it's all about community. For almost 40 years we've transformed right alongside the South Florida community we serve. Today, we're a 317-bed facility that is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). Our team includes nearly 1,000 healthcare professionals and 550 physicians. We invite you to make our team even stronger.
University Hospital & Medical Center has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including: awarded the Gold Seal of Approval by the Joint Commission, designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, awarded the Disease Specific Care Certification for Orthopedic Joint Replacement and received the Five Star Excellence Award in Emergency Services.
/ University Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for four consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! /
/ Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. /
The Food and Nutritional Clerk works under the direction of the FANS Management team to ensure all clerical and administrative support functions are completed timely and accurately. The position processes diet orders, menus, and patient requests that are submitted. Provides the highest level of customer service at all times.
· High School or GED required.
· Ability to read, write, and converse in English required
· One (1) year experience in providing Clerical Support required
· One (1) year experience in Healthcare Food and Nutritional Services preferred
· Knowledge, skill and dexterity to access and operate with standard Office-based business software application s and other digital systems required
· Knowledge, skill and dexterity to access and operate standard Office-equipment, phones, copiers, fax machines, etc. required
· Ability to work in environments containing human blood and body fluids required
· Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with patients, visitors, co-workers and management required
· Ability to comprehend and deliver highest possible standards of customer service required
Title: FANS Clerk/Cashier - Full-time Nights
Location: Florida-Tamarac-University Hospital - Broward County
Requisition ID: 01645-4469