HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse RN Medical Oncology PRN in Tallahassee, Florida
- * Capital Regionalis a 266-bed acute-care hospital that offers 24/7 Emergency Services in Leon and Gadsden Counties including; a Pediatric ER, Senior Care ER and an Express Care ER. Offerings also include a Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast Center, Family Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Orthopedic Center, Physical Therapy Services, Seniors First, Sleep Center, Stroke Center, Surgical Services, Wound Healing Center, Network-of-Care Affiliated Physician Practices, and more.
Capital Regional Medical Center andCapital Regional Cancer Centerhave teamed together to provide you with an unprecedented level of care and a vital weapon in the battle against cancer. The strength of our network of care lies in the expertise of our team and the arsenal of technology we have at our fingertips to develop an individualized treatment plan for each patient. Through our local and regional network of cancer care, you'll have access to:
An experienced, trusted team of cancer treatment experts
State-of-the-art surgical technology, including the daVinci Robotic System and BrainLAB Steriotactic surgery
Advanced treatments such as:
o The area'sTomoTherapy system, which combines intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) with the accuracy of CT scanning – especially effective in the treatment of prostate cancer
The quest of excellence is done to provide our patients the best opportunities for maintaining a high quality of life while they battle cancer. Together our cancer team purses accreditation for different aspects of cancer care creating a sense of accountability. We are proud to be recognized for:
Accredited with commendation by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
Capital Regional Medical Center's mammography program is accredited by the American College of Radiology.
Jean Byers Award for Excellence in Cancer Registration.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
· Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
· State of Florida RN License required
· BLS within 90 days of hire required
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
· Acute care experience preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
· Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physician's orders
· Knowledge of body substance isolation
· Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
· Basic computer skills
Title: Registered Nurse RN Medical Oncology PRN
Location: Florida-Tallahassee-Capital Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00355-7606