Cardinal Health Manager, Black Belt - Syracuse Pharma DC in Syracuse, New York
What Black Belt contributes to Cardinal Health
Black Belt is responsible for driving change by focusing on customers, employees, and processes resulting in a culture of excellence. Black Belts identify and execute against performance improvement opportunities across the enterprise using contemporary process improvement tools.
- Demonstrates experience in applying contemporary improvement techniques and producing results for a function and/or business unit.
- Assesses current business performance against Cardinal Health's business strategy for a specific site and/or function.
- Works with multiple teams of business practitioners to synthesize findings ,develop improvement recommendations and lead execution of initiatives.
- Collaborates with customers and suppliers on improvement projects.
- Leads Kaizen and Black Belt projects.
- Possesses or is enrolled as a Lean Leader and/or Black Belt.
- Mentors and trains Kaizen Leaders and Green Belts.
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 4+ years experience in related field, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.