Honeywell Quality Engineer, Suzhou, SPS, SPS in Suzhou, China
- Join in the early NPI phase product quality related improvement, including the output for the RFTS, FMEA/CP, and Qualification Plan Review.
- Create, implement, review and approve cost effective and reliable process controls, design qualifications, inspection procedures and quality plans for new products. Receive handover NPI activities from NPI QE.
- Mass production process quality sustaining and quality improvement task driving
- Establish and maintain the quality plan and inspection instructions
- Ensure implementation of quality system of product/process as well as process audit and monitoring of all necessary corrective and/or preventive action
- Support and coordinate with other department to implement Built-in-Quality through process audit and improvement
- Process nonconforming/COPQ issue handling
- Key customer, key product quality performance/VOC monitoring,
- Disposal and driving the improvement for the customer’s feedback/complaint
- OBF/RMA/SR FA analysis and report preparation.
Review and approve design and process changes for measurability, consistency and impact on products, processes or other areas and recommended changes. (ECN)
Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field. 2.5 years working experience in electrical-mechanical manufacturing quality engineering, process engineering or product engineering.
- Familiar with ISO90000 is a must. Experience with quality systems such as TS16949 and others as well as quality techniques (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plan) is a strong plus.
- Good analytical, audit, and computer skill
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Possess strong interpersonal, pay attention to details, diplomatic and negotiation skill and understand Team work approach. Has ability to collaborate effectively with other departments
- Familiar with SMT/IPC standard and optical knowledge is perfect
- Rich knowledge & experience on statistic data collection and analysis practice. Be familiar with data analysis SW (Minitab) and analysis methodology (Regression analysis, hypothesis test, ANOVA, classification, estimation, prediction, affinity grouping or association rules and clustering.)
- Good 5Why and 8D logic analysis and improvement driving for any quality issues.
- Experience with phased New Product Design process is a plus 11.Well knowledge for 6-Sigma is a plus.
Job: *Integrated Supply Chain
Title: Quality Engineer, Suzhou, SPS, SPS
Requisition ID: 00336573