Honeywell Electronic Design Engineer, Suzhou, SPS, SPS in Suzhou, China
- VE Project Development.
- Develop VE projects from concept to release stage, make sure hit 3-on (on-spec, on-cost and on-schedule) in terms of electrical tasks.
- Co-Work with ME &SW&OPT team to improve system performance.
- Co-Work with sourcing and ISC for the key parts strategy and productivity.
- VE project feasibility study.
- Execute feasibility work from value added and value analysis view.
- Keep on new technology study.
- Involved to the strategy activities.
- Supporting the voice of customer (VOC), competitor analysis (CA), lessons learns for VE project related.
Liaise with Marketing, Sales to understand the customer requirements.
Bachelor degree/ Master degree (Electronic Engineering, Automatics engineering).
- 2 years electrical design experience, mobile(PDA) or printer experience is plus.
- Must have experience in analog and digital circuit designing and debugging.
- Familiar with Freescale, Renesas, Qualcomm, Boardcomm development platform.
- Solid understanding of design for manufacturability process.
- Solid knowledge about electrical system design and test set up.
- Solid knowledge about risk estimate and mitigation plan.
- Ability to work during a multi-tasking & multi-culture environment.
- Electrical Simulation experience is plus.
- VA&VE project design experience is plus.
Title: Electronic Design Engineer, Suzhou, SPS, SPS
Requisition ID: 00336490