J&J Family of Companies L&D Specialist - 12 month Fixed Term Contract in Sunbury on Thames, United Kingdom
Learning & Development Coordinator – 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Are you ready for that next step in your career and want to take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products and related services?
Vision Care has an exciting opportunity for a Learning and Development Coordinator to come and join the team. You will be responsible for effective coordination of the EMA Development program.
Responsibilities will also include delivering training courses, producing and issuing training schedules, maintaining accurate records, coordinating availability for training, producing reports and contributing to the publication of e-learning content. In this role you will report into the Learning and Development Manager.
Vision Care, the contact lens division of Johnson & Johnson, is well established as the world-leading manufacturer of contact lenses and continues to experience rapid growth. This progressive and innovative company includes among its’ brands the No 1 selling brand of lenses, Acuvue®, which is distributed in over 70 countries worldwide.
What you’re great at:
This role will require working in collaboration with the EMA Management team and support teams, with view to both designing, approving and executing training programs across the EMA region. Ensure that all new employees are inducted through the company’s induction process, all training metrics and reporting requirements are met and other relevant training is delivered in a timely fashion. The role will also actively support our Strategy to develop the knowledge and skills of the Customer Services team to demonstrate added value to the business, and promote a learning and development culture in line with our Credo values.
As a Learning and Development Coordinator, your typical day will include:
• Effectively execute the training development program per agreed L&D Plan
• Execute all critical training within agreed timeframes in line with company pollicy
• Maintain accurate records and ensure that all necessary paperwork is prepared and distributed to a high standard for both internal and external customers
• Maintain and update training matrices and TNA action plans
• To deliver the staff induction programme and other confirmed courses where appropriate
• Source training venues/rooms and ensure that all material requirements are met
• To act as the first point of contact for all training confirmations, cancellations or queries
• To accurately update and create reports within set timescales
• To lead all compliance audits pertaining to training for EVC
• To maintain accurate and up to date records of new starters/leavers ensuring all relevant Induction requirements are met
• To work with the Learning & Development Manager to create and publish e-learning materials and content
• Prepare and present out L&D Performance metrics on a monthly basis to management team
• Any other reasonable management requests
To be part of this high performing team, you will excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will also have:
• Ability to coordinate and organise multiple tasks and projects successfully
• Training and/or strong presentation background
• Good training and/or presenting skills, able to pick up a pre-written course and deliver with minimal support
• Excellent IT and administrative skills
• Strong people skills and the ability to influence others
• Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills.
• Liaise professionally and effectively with all levels
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated and well organised with a proactive approach to managing priorities and forward planning
• Able to work flexibly with excellent accuracy and attention to details
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each
• Committed to caring
• Responsible to our communities
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
• Unique in our background and experiences
• The drivers of our own success
• Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
United Kingdom-England-Sunbury on Thames
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)
Training & Development