HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Progressive Care Telemetry Nights in Sun City Center, Florida
Help deliver superior service to the patients at South Bay Hospital, part of the HCA West Florida hospital system. We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to work on our Telemetry Unit. Our team strives to provide effective and efficient care in our 112-bed hospital. With new communities breaking ground each year, this is an ideal location to experience our commitment to your career and our community. We support our talented staff with advanced technologies throughout our hospital and Centers of Excellence including:
Chest Pain CenterAdvanced Primary Stroke Center
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D
We are willing to train graduates with a degree in nursing who lack work experience as long as the following educational requirements are met
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS) required.
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Title: Registered Nurse Progressive Care Telemetry Nights
Location: Florida-Sun City Center-South Bay Hospital - Sun City Center
Requisition ID: 00642-3052