HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RRT PRN in Summerville, South Carolina
/Summerville Medical Center is a 94-bed, acute-care hospital with a 24-hour emergency room and comprehensive medical services. The facility enjoys an enviable reputation for its cardiac services, pediatrics, and women’s services, including “home-like” birthing suites. Trident Health has earned recognition as a leader in the delivery of healthcare in the Lowcountry/.
The RT1 is responsiblefor providing respiratory care to all patient populations including neonates, pediatrics, adolescents, adults and geriatrics via approved respiratory therapy and critical care procedures.
Job may include direct supervision of students at the discretion of the area supervisor.
Employee must have the same licensure or have completed the same training to satisfy the requirements of the discipline of the student.
Direct supervision means the primary caregiver is readily available to the student throughout the shift.
• Minimal RRT credential on hire
• Successful completion of National Board for Respiratory Care Registry exam on hire
• BLS – Healthcare provider on hire
• NRP-within 1 year of hire date
• ACLS- within 6 months of hire date
• PALS- within 6 months of hire date
- Graduate of an accredited 2 year respiratory therapy program.
- Knowledge of all respiratory care modalities approved by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) and the American Association of Respiratory Care (AARC).
D. Special qualifications:
Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities.
Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal and external customer.
Title: RRT PRN
Location: South Carolina-Summerville-Summerville Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00062-17315