HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse - Pediatrics PRN in Summerville, South Carolina
Summerville Medical Center has a PRN II night opening on their Pediatric/PICU Unit!! The candidate MUST have at least 1 year of experience in Pediatrics at the hospital level. The Nurse patient ratio is typically 6:1 when working with PEDS, but 2:1 or 3:1 when on the PICU side. This Unit is focused on team work and has a community based support that will provide their Nurses with a family oriented work environment.
This PRN position has a 48 hour (4 shifts) requirement in a 2 week pay period.
Education: Graduate of a NLN accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
1 year of Pediatric Experience at the Hospital level is a MUST!!!
- Current license as a registered Nurse to practice in the State of South Carolina
- BLS-Healthcare Provider on hire (American Heart)
- NRP-Neonatal Resuscitation Provider Certification- within 90 Days of hire or transfer
- PALS Certification-required within 90 Days of hire or transfer
- Specialty Certification highly preferred within 3 years of hire
Title: Registered Nurse - Pediatrics PRN
Location: South Carolina-Summerville-Summerville Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00062-17360